Scrabble word: BUTCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTCHER exist?
Definitions of BUTCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a retailer of meat
- noun - a brutal indiscriminate murderer
- noun - a person who slaughters or dresses meat for market
- noun - someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
- verb - kill (animals) usually for food consumption
- adj - used of men
- adj - (of male or female homosexuals) characterized by stereotypically male traits or appearance
- One that slaughters and dresses animals for food or market.
- One that sells meats.
- One who kills brutally or indiscriminately.
- A vender, especially one on a train or in a theater.
- One who bungles something.
- To slaughter or prepare (animals) for market.
- To kill brutally or indiscriminately.
- To botch; bungle: butcher a project; butchered the language.