Scrabble word: BUTCHER
Is BUTCHER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUTCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a retailer of meat
- noun - a brutal indiscriminate murderer
- noun - a person who slaughters or dresses meat for market
- noun - someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
- verb - kill (animals) usually for food consumption
- adj - used of men
- adj - (of male or female homosexuals) characterized by stereotypically male traits or appearance
- One that slaughters and dresses animals for food or market.
- One that sells meats.
- One who kills brutally or indiscriminately.
- A vender, especially one on a train or in a theater.
- One who bungles something.
- To slaughter or prepare (animals) for market.
- To kill brutally or indiscriminately.
- To botch; bungle: butcher a project; butchered the language.
There are 7 letters in BUTCHER: B C E H R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTCHER
Click to search all anagrams of BUTCHER plus a wildcard: BUTCHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTCHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTCHER
Lookup in Wiki for BUTCHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.