Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHERUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHERUB exist?
Definitions of CHERUB in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet innocent baby
- noun - an angel of the second order whose gift is knowledge
- A winged celestial being.
- One of the second order of angels.
- A representation of a small angel, portrayed as a child with a chubby, rosy face.
- A person, especially a child, with an innocent or chubby face.
- adj - an angel [n -UBS or -UBIM or -UBIMS] : CHERUBIC
There are 6 letters in CHERUB: B C E H R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHERUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHERUB plus a wildcard: CHERUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHERUB
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHERUB
- cherub angel tattoos
- Victorian cherub in a ROSE Arbor Our Cottage Garden
- cherub in the Clouds w Sash & FLOWERS Our Cottage Garden
- ve painted these cherubs many times. They are actually part of my ...
- Victorian cherub w Dove & PINK ROSES Our Cottage Garden
- Victorian DieCut Scrap cherub w ROSE Swag Our Cottage Garden
- ... Blog) The Imp Who Thought That He Was A cherub ( A Short Story
- AngelGift.com - Clip Art cherubs
- Home Heavens Garden cherub Plaque Set of Two
- Garden Angel cherub Seated On Ball - Garden Ornaments Direct