Scrabble word: CHERUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHERUB exist?
Definitions of CHERUB in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet innocent baby
- noun - an angel of the second order whose gift is knowledge
- A winged celestial being.
- One of the second order of angels.
- A representation of a small angel, portrayed as a child with a chubby, rosy face.
- A person, especially a child, with an innocent or chubby face.
- adj - an angel [n -UBS or -UBIM or -UBIMS] : CHERUBIC
There are 6 letters in CHERUB: B C E H R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHERUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHERUB plus a wildcard: CHERUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHERUB
Images for CHERUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.