Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHERUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHERUBS exist?
Definitions of CHERUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet innocent baby
- noun - an angel of the second order whose gift is knowledge
- adj - an angel [n -UBS or -UBIM or -UBIMS] : CHERUBIC
There are 7 letters in CHERUBS: B C E H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHERUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHERUBS plus a wildcard: CHERUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHERUBS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHERUBS
- Two cherubs (a detail of the Sistine Madonna)
- cherubs Dreams Of You
- ve painted these cherubs many times. They are actually part of my ...
- cherubs Overlooking PEACE on EARTH Our Cottage Garden
- cherubs In Safe Hands
- Edwin Tuts - cherubs
- Piola Domenico - Five flying cherubs - Baroque - Pen and ink ...
- cherubs Angels Witches and Fairy Images
- Italian pictural school - cherubs
- cherubs Wall Plaque
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.