Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUGLEWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGLEWEED exist?
Definitions of BUGLEWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - a mildly narcotic and astringent aromatic herb having small whitish flowers
- noun - any of various low-growing annual or perennial evergreen herbs native to Eurasia
There are 9 letters in BUGLEWEED: B D E E E G L U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUGLEWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUGLEWEED plus a wildcard: BUGLEWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGLEWEED
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUGLEWEED
- Ajuga or bugleweed at Digging Dog Ajuga reptans Purple Torch Ajuga ...
- bugleweed Herbal Extract
- Ajuga integrifolia - Bracted bugleweed
- bugleweed Gypsywort (Lycopus sp.) by edgeplot in Lycopus europaeus ...
- carpet bugleweed -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Common Name bugleweed Scientific Name Lycopus Virginicus
- Picture of Gypsywort Gipsywort bugleweed European bugleweed Water ...
- Picture of Ajuga Burgundy Glow (bugleweed) 01514 Millette Photomedia ...
- bugleweed Black Scallop
- bugleweed (Ajuga reptans Atropurpurea) - Download Nature
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.