Scrabble word: BROWNIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROWNIE exist?
Definitions of BROWNIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a junior Girl Scout
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - square or bar of very rich chocolate cake usually with nuts
- A bar of moist, usually chocolate cake, often with nuts.
- A small sprite thought to do helpful work at night.
- A brown trout.
- noun - a small sprite
There are 7 letters in BROWNIE: B E I N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWNIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROWNIE plus a wildcard: BROWNIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROWNIE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROWNIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.