Scrabble word: BARENESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARENESS exist?
Definitions of BARENESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bleak and desolate atmosphere
- noun - the state of being unclothed and exposed (especially of a part of the body)
- noun - an extreme lack of furnishings or ornamentation
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj -KEDER, -KEDEST] : NAKEDLY
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 8 letters in BARENESS: A B E E N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARENESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARENESS plus a wildcard: BARENESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARENESS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARENESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.