Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APOSPORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does APOSPORY exist?
Definitions of APOSPORY in dictionaries:
- The development of a gametophyte directly from a sporophyte without the occurrence of meiosis or spore formation.
- n - a type of reproduction without spore formation
There are 8 letters in APOSPORY: A O O P P R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APOSPORY plus a wildcard: APOSPORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOSPORY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APOSPORY
- The second is through diplospory where an embryo can develop from a ...
- Dr. Ken Mudge on cutting propagation
- fernSiam Community of Thailand ...
- Check us out at www.tutorvista.com Plants have two main types of ...
- This work was supported by National Science Foundation award 0115911 ...
- Patent Promotion of somatic embryogenesis in plants by Wuschel gene ...
- Fig. 13. - Sphagnum acutifolium. (After Schimper.)
- Figure 1. The principal routes of sexual and asexual seed formation in ...
- shetland pony die cruelty case 1991 scotland.
- Understanding Apomixis Recent Advances and Remaining Conundrums
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.