Scrabble word: APROPOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does APROPOS exist?
Definitions of APROPOS in dictionaries:
- adj - of an appropriate or pertinent nature
- adv - at an opportune time
- adv - introducing a different topic
- At an appropriate time; opportunely.
- With regard to; concerning: Apropos our date for lunch, I can’t go.
- adj - pertaining to the matter at hand
There are 7 letters in APROPOS: A O O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APROPOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APROPOS plus a wildcard: APROPOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APROPOS
Images for APROPOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.