Is SANCTIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SANCTIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- To set apart for sacred use; consecrate.
- To make holy; purify.
- To give religious sanction to, as with an oath or a vow: sanctify a marriage.
- To give social or moral sanction to.
- To make productive of holiness or spiritual blessing.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 8 letters in SANCTIFY: A C F I N S T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SANCTIFY, to go: SANCTIFY?
Rearrange the letters in SANCTIFY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SANCTIFY
6 letters out of SANCTIFY
5 letters out of SANCTIFY
4 letters out of SANCTIFY
3 letters out of SANCTIFY
2 letters out of SANCTIFY
Contextual use of SANCTIFY
What's nearby SANCTIFY
Lookup in Wiki for SANCTIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SANCTIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SANCTIFY"