Is FINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- noun - organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- verb - equip (a car) with fins
- verb - propel oneself through the water in a finning motion
- verb - show the fins above the water while swimming
- verb - to equip with fins (external paddle-like structures)
There are 4 letters in FINS: F I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINS, to go: FINS?
Rearrange the letters in FINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FINS
What's nearby FINS
Lookup in Wiki for FINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINS"