Is FANCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FANCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something many people believe that is false
- noun - a kind of imagination that was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
- noun - a predisposition to like something
- verb - imagine
- verb - have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- adj - not plain
- The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
- An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
- A capricious notion; a whim.
- A capricious liking or inclination.
- Critical sensibility; taste.
- Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
- The enthusiasts or fans of a sport or pursuit considered as a group.
- The sport or pursuit, such as boxing, engaging the interest of such a group.
- Highly decorated: a fancy hat.
- Arising in the fancy; capricious.
- Executed with skill; complex or intricate: the fancy footwork of a figure skater.
- Excessive or exorbitant: paid a fancy price for the car.
- Bred for unusual qualities or special points.
- To visualize; imagine: “She tried to fancy what the flame of a candle looks like after the candle is blown out” (Lewis Carroll).
- To take a fancy to; like.
- To suppose; guess.
- adv - ornamental [adj -CIER, -CIEST] : FANCILY
- verb - to take a liking to
There are 5 letters in FANCY: A C F N Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FANCY, to go: FANCY?
Rearrange the letters in FANCY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FANCY
What's nearby FANCY
Lookup in Wiki for FANCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FANCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FANCY"