Is CITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large and densely populated urban area
- noun - an incorporated administrative district established by state charter
- noun - people living in a large densely populated municipality
- A center of population, commerce, and culture; a town of significant size and importance.
- An incorporated municipality in the United States with definite boundaries and legal powers set forth in a charter granted by the state.
- A Canadian municipality of high rank, usually determined by population but varying by province.
- A large incorporated town in Great Britain, usually the seat of a bishop, with its title conferred by the Crown.
- The inhabitants of a city considered as a group.
- An ancient Greek city-state.
- Used in combination as an intensive: The playing field was mud city after the big rain.
- noun - a large town
There are 4 letters in CITY: C I T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CITY, to go: CITY?
Rearrange the letters in CITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CITY
What's nearby CITY
Lookup in Wiki for CITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CITY"