Is ROLLBACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROLLBACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of forcing the enemy to withdraw
- noun - reducing prices back to some earlier level
- A reduction, especially in prices or wages, to a previous lower level by governmental action or direction: a price rollback; a rollback of military supplies.
- A turning back or retreat, as from a previously held position or policy: Conservatives hoped for a rollback of left-wing support for the controversial new legislation.
- noun - a return to a lower level of prices or wages
There are 8 letters in ROLLBACK: A B C K L L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLLBACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROLLBACK, to go: ROLLBACK?
Rearrange the letters in ROLLBACK and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ROLLBACK
6 letters out of ROLLBACK
5 letters out of ROLLBACK
4 letters out of ROLLBACK
3 letters out of ROLLBACK
2 letters out of ROLLBACK
Contextual use of ROLLBACK
What's nearby ROLLBACK
Lookup in Wiki for ROLLBACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROLLBACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROLLBACK"