Is BLOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides)
- noun - a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings
- noun - a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- noun - a number or quantity of related things dealt with as a unit
- noun - housing in a large building that is divided into separate units
- noun - (computer science) a sector or group of sectors that function as the smallest data unit permitted
- noun - an inability to remember or think of something you normally can do
- noun - a simple machine consisting of a wheel with a groove in which a rope can run to change the direction or point of application of a force applied to the rope
- noun - a metal casting containing the cylinders and cooling ducts of an engine
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - a platform from which an auctioneer sells
- noun - the act of obstructing or deflecting someone's movements
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- verb - stop from happening or developing
- verb - interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- verb - run on a block system
- verb - interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia
- verb - shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight
- verb - stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block
- verb - obstruct
- verb - block passage through
- verb - support, secure, or raise with a block
- verb - impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball)
- verb - be unable to remember
- verb - shape by using a block
- verb - shape into a block or blocks
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- A solid piece of a hard substance, such as wood, having one or more flat sides.
- Such a piece used as a construction member or as a support.
- Such a piece upon which chopping or cutting is done: a butcher’s block.
- Such a piece upon which persons are beheaded.
- A small wooden or plastic cube used as a building toy: a set of blocks.
- A large amount of text.
- A starting block.
- A stand from which articles are displayed and sold at an auction: Many priceless antiques went on the block.
- A mold or form on which an item is shaped or displayed: a hat block.
- A substance, such as wood or stone, that has been prepared for engraving.
- A pulley or a system of pulleys set in a casing.
- An engine block.
- A bloc.
- A set of like items, such as shares of stock, sold or handled as a unit.
- A group of four or more unseparated postage stamps forming a rectangle.
- A group of townships in an unsurveyed area.
- A usually rectangular section of a city or town bounded on each side by consecutive streets.
- A segment of a street bounded by consecutive cross streets and including its buildings and inhabitants.
- A large building divided into separate units, such as apartments.
- A length of railroad track controlled by signals.
- The act of obstructing.
- Something that obstructs; an obstacle.
- An act of bodily obstruction, as of a player or ball.
- Legal interference with an opposing player to clear the path of the ball carrier.
- Interruption, especially obstruction, of a normal physiological function: nerve block.
- Sudden cessation of speech or a thought process without an immediate observable cause, sometimes considered a consequence of repression.
- The human head: threatened to knock my block off.
- A blockhead.
- To shape into a block or blocks.
- To support, strengthen, or retain in place by means of a block.
- To shape, mold, or form with or on a block: block a hat.
- To stop or impede the passage of or movement through; obstruct: block traffic.
- To shut out from view: a curtain blocking the stage.
- To indicate broadly without great detail; sketch: block out a plan of action.
- To impede the movement of (an opponent or the ball) by physical interference.
- To interrupt the proper functioning of (a nervous, muscular, or other physiological process), especially by the use of anesthesia.
- To fail to remember.
- To obstruct the movement of an opponent.
- verb - to get in the way of
There are 5 letters in BLOCK: B C K L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOCK, to go: BLOCK?
Rearrange the letters in BLOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLOCK
What's nearby BLOCK
Lookup in Wiki for BLOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOCK"