Is INVERSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVERSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of air near the earth is cooler than an overlying layer
- noun - abnormal condition in which an organ is turned inward or inside out (as when the upper part of the uterus is pulled into the cervical canal after childbirth)
- noun - a chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa
- noun - (genetics) a kind of mutation in which the order of the genes in a section of a chromosome is reversed
- noun - the reversal of the normal order of words
- noun - (counterpoint) a variation of a melody or part in which ascending intervals are replaced by descending intervals and vice versa
- noun - a term formerly used to mean taking on the gender role of the opposite sex
- noun - turning upside down
- noun - the act of turning inside out
- The act of inverting.
- The state of being inverted.
- A change in normal word order, such as the placement of a verb before its subject.
- A rearrangement or result of the rearrangement of tones in which upper and lower voices are transposed, as in counterpoint, or in which each interval in a single melody is applied in the opposite direction.
- The taking on of the gender role of the opposite sex.
- Used as a term for homosexuality.
- Conversion of a substance in which the direction of optical rotation is reversed, from the dextrorotatory to the levorotatory or from the levorotatory to the dextrorotatory form.
- An atmospheric condition in which the air temperature rises with increasing altitude, holding surface air down and preventing dispersion of pollutants.
- A chromosomal defect in which a segment of the chromosome breaks off and reattaches in the reverse direction.
There are 9 letters in INVERSION: E I I N N O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVERSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVERSION, to go: INVERSION?
Rearrange the letters in INVERSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INVERSION
8 letters out of INVERSION
7 letters out of INVERSION
6 letters out of INVERSION
5 letters out of INVERSION
4 letters out of INVERSION
3 letters out of INVERSION
2 letters out of INVERSION
Contextual use of INVERSION
What's nearby INVERSION
Lookup in Wiki for INVERSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVERSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVERSION"