Is DURABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DURABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - existing for a long time
- adj - capable of withstanding wear and tear and decay
- adj - very long lasting
- Capable of withstanding wear and tear or decay: a durable fabric.
- Lasting; stable: a durable friendship.
- A manufactured product, such as an automobile or a household appliance, that can be used over a relatively long period without being depleted or consumed.
- adv - able to withstand wear or decay [adj] : DURABLY
There are 7 letters in DURABLE: A B D E L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DURABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DURABLE, to go: DURABLE?
Rearrange the letters in DURABLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DURABLE
6 letters out of DURABLE
5 letters out of DURABLE
4 letters out of DURABLE
3 letters out of DURABLE
2 letters out of DURABLE
Contextual use of DURABLE
What's nearby DURABLE
Lookup in Wiki for DURABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DURABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DURABLE"