Is BENEVOLENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENEVOLENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - intending or showing kindness
- adj - showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- adj - generous in providing aid to others
- adj - generous in assistance to the poor
- Characterized by or suggestive of doing good.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of, concerned with, providing, or provided by charity”: a benevolent fund; a charitable foundation; eleemosynary relief; philanthropic contributions.
There are 10 letters in BENEVOLENT: B E E E L N N O T V
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENEVOLENT, to go: BENEVOLENT?
Rearrange the letters in BENEVOLENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of BENEVOLENT
7 letters out of BENEVOLENT
6 letters out of BENEVOLENT
5 letters out of BENEVOLENT
4 letters out of BENEVOLENT
3 letters out of BENEVOLENT
2 letters out of BENEVOLENT
Contextual use of BENEVOLENT
What's nearby BENEVOLENT
Lookup in Wiki for BENEVOLENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENEVOLENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENEVOLENT"