Is BEVEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEVEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- noun - a hand tool consisting of two rules that are hinged together so you can draw or measure angles of any size
- verb - cut a bevel on
- The angle or inclination of a line or surface that meets another at any angle but 90.
- To cut at an inclination that forms an angle other than a right angle: beveled the edges of the table.
- verb - to cut at an angle
There are 5 letters in BEVEL: B E E L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEVEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEVEL, to go: BEVEL?
Rearrange the letters in BEVEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEVEL
What's nearby BEVEL
Lookup in Wiki for BEVEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEVEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEVEL"