Is BEETLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEETLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - insect having biting mouthparts and front wings modified to form horny covers overlying the membranous rear wings
- noun - a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden)
- verb - be suspended over or hang over
- verb - fly or go in a manner resembling a beetle
- verb - beat with a beetle
- adj - jutting or overhanging
- Any of numerous insects of the order Coleoptera, having biting mouthparts and forewings modified to form horny coverings that protect the underlying pair of membranous hind wings when at rest.
- An insect resembling a member of the order Coleoptera.
- Jutting; overhanging: beetle brows.
- A heavy mallet with a large wooden head.
- A small wooden household mallet.
- A machine with revolving wooden hammers that gives fabrics a lustrous sheen.
- verb - to jut out
There are 6 letters in BEETLE: B E E E L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEETLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEETLE, to go: BEETLE?
Rearrange the letters in BEETLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEETLE
What's nearby BEETLE
Lookup in Wiki for BEETLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEETLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEETLE"