Is BEARISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEARISH in various dictionaries:
- adj - expecting prices to fall
- Clumsy, boorish, and surly.
- Causing, expecting, or characterized by falling stock-market prices.
- Pessimistic: “Whether or not the [Coast Guard] cutter’s presence made bearish the prospects of illicit trade in the outlying islands, there was a prompt mass migration of their inhabitants to the mainland” (Springfield MA Sunday Republican).
- adj - resembling a bear (a large mammal)
There are 7 letters in BEARISH: A B E H I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEARISH, to go: BEARISH?
Rearrange the letters in BEARISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BEARISH
6 letters out of BEARISH
5 letters out of BEARISH
4 letters out of BEARISH
3 letters out of BEARISH
2 letters out of BEARISH
Contextual use of BEARISH
What's nearby BEARISH
Lookup in Wiki for BEARISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEARISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEARISH"