Is AUTHORITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUTHORITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the power or right to give orders or make decisions
- noun - (usually plural) persons who exercise (administrative) control over others
- noun - an expert whose views are taken as definitive
- noun - freedom from doubt
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - official permission or approval
- noun - an authoritative written work
- The power to enforce laws, exact obedience, command, determine, or judge.
- One that is invested with this power, especially a government or government officials: land titles issued by the civil authority.
- Power assigned to another; authorization: Deputies were given authority to make arrests.
- A public agency or corporation with administrative powers in a specified field: a city transit authority.
- An accepted source of expert information or advice: a noted authority on birds; a reference book often cited as an authority.
- A quotation or citation from such a source: biblical authorities for a moral argument.
- A conclusive statement or decision that may be taken as a guide or precedent.
- Power to influence or persuade resulting from knowledge or experience: political observers who acquire authority with age.
- Confidence derived from experience or practice; firm self-assurance: played the sonata with authority.
There are 9 letters in AUTHORITY: A H I O R T T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUTHORITY, to go: AUTHORITY?
Rearrange the letters in AUTHORITY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of AUTHORITY
7 letters out of AUTHORITY
6 letters out of AUTHORITY
5 letters out of AUTHORITY
4 letters out of AUTHORITY
3 letters out of AUTHORITY
2 letters out of AUTHORITY
Contextual use of AUTHORITY
What's nearby AUTHORITY
Lookup in Wiki for AUTHORITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUTHORITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUTHORITY"