Is ALLIGATOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLIGATOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - leather made from alligator's hide
- noun - either of two amphibious reptiles related to crocodiles but with shorter broader snouts
- verb - crack and acquire the appearance of alligator hide, as from weathering or improper application
- Either of two large reptiles, Alligator mississipiensis of the southeast United States or A.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these reptiles.
- Often used to modify another noun: an alligator pond; an alligator handbag.
There are 9 letters in ALLIGATOR: A A G I L L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIGATOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLIGATOR, to go: ALLIGATOR?
Rearrange the letters in ALLIGATOR and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ALLIGATOR
7 letters out of ALLIGATOR
6 letters out of ALLIGATOR
5 letters out of ALLIGATOR
4 letters out of ALLIGATOR
3 letters out of ALLIGATOR
2 letters out of ALLIGATOR
Contextual use of ALLIGATOR
What's nearby ALLIGATOR
Lookup in Wiki for ALLIGATOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLIGATOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLIGATOR"