Is GRILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
- noun - a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate
- verb - cook over a grill
- verb - examine thoroughly
- To broil on a gridiron.
- To torture or afflict as if by broiling.
- To question relentlessly; cross-examine.
- To mark or emboss with a gridiron.
- A cooking surface of parallel metal bars; a gridiron.
- Food cooked by broiling or grilling.
- An informal restaurant or a room in a restaurant where grilled foods are served; a grillroom.
- A series of marks grilled or embossed on a surface.
- Variant of grille.
- verb - to broil on a gridiron
There are 5 letters in GRILL: G I L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRILL, to go: GRILL?
Rearrange the letters in GRILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRILL
What's nearby GRILL
Lookup in Wiki for GRILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRILL"