Is TROLL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROLL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
- noun - a partsong in which voices follow each other
- noun - a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling
- noun - angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- verb - circulate, move around
- verb - cause to move round and round
- verb - sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- verb - angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- verb - sing loudly and without inhibition
- verb - praise or celebrate in song
- verb - speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
- To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.
- To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass.
- To trail (a baited line) in fishing.
- To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: “[Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways” (Pete Axthelm).
- To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example).
- To sing heartily: troll a carol.
- To roll or revolve.
- To fish by trailing a line, as from a moving boat.
- To wander about; ramble.
- To patrol an area in search for someone or something.
- To sing heartily or gaily.
- To roll or spin around.
- The act of trolling for fish.
- A lure, such as a spoon or spinner, that is used for trolling.
- A vocal composition in successive parts; a round.
- A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.
- verb - to fish with a slowly trailing line
There are 5 letters in TROLL: L L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROLL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROLL, to go: TROLL?
Rearrange the letters in TROLL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROLL
What's nearby TROLL
Lookup in Wiki for TROLL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROLL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROLL"