Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUPPOSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPOSED exist?
Definitions of SUPPOSED in dictionaries:
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- verb - take for granted or as a given
- verb - require as a necessary antecedent or precondition
- adj - required or under orders
- adj - mistakenly believed
- adj - doubtful or suspect
- adj - based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
- Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.
- Intended: medication that is supposed to relieve pain.
- Required: He is supposed to go to the store.
- Permitted: We are not supposed to smoke here.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “put forth or accepted as being true on inconclusive grounds”: the supposed cause of inflation; conjectural criticism; the site of a hypothetical colony; a foundling’s putative father; the reputed author of the article; suppositious reconstructions of dead languages; supposititious hypotheses.
- v - to assume to be true
There are 8 letters in SUPPOSED: D E O P P S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPOSED plus a wildcard: SUPPOSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPOSED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPPOSED
- Braces-long journey is over...kinda jasers.com
- mass hysteria Wrestlers of Yore Superfly Jimmy Snuka
- Writing Manual Home
- Mayan Calendar 2012 - End Of The World Predictions
- fast food Collection of Awesome
- Copertina cd Alanis Morissette - supposed Former Infatuation Junkie ...
- Located on a hillside on the Geery family farm in Ralls Co. MO. Photo ...
- The Sims 3 Pets - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia