Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUPPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPOSE exist?
Definitions of SUPPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- verb - take for granted or as a given
- verb - require as a necessary antecedent or precondition
- To assume to be true or real for the sake of argument or explanation: Suppose we win the lottery.
- To believe, especially on uncertain or tentative grounds: Scientists supposed that large dinosaurs lived in swamps.
- To consider to be probable or likely: I suppose it will rain.
- To imply as an antecedent condition; presuppose: “Patience must suppose pain” (Samuel Johnson).
- To imagine; conjecture.
- verb - to assume to be true
There are 7 letters in SUPPOSE: E O P P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPOSE plus a wildcard: SUPPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.