Scrabble word: RUPTURES
Is RUPTURES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RUPTURES in dictionaries:
- noun - state of being torn or burst open
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- noun - the act of making a sudden noisy break
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 8 letters in RUPTURES: E P R R S T U U
Click to search all anagrams of RUPTURES plus a wildcard: RUPTURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUPTURES
Images for RUPTURES
Lookup in Wiki for RUPTURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.