Scrabble word: RUPTURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUPTURES exist?
Definitions of RUPTURES in dictionaries:
- noun - state of being torn or burst open
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- noun - the act of making a sudden noisy break
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 8 letters in RUPTURES: E P R R S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUPTURES plus a wildcard: RUPTURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUPTURES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUPTURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.