Scrabble word: RUPTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUPTURE exist?
Definitions of RUPTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - state of being torn or burst open
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- noun - the act of making a sudden noisy break
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- The process of breaking open or bursting.
- The state of being broken open.
- A break in friendly relations.
- A hernia, especially of the groin or intestines.
- To break open; burst.
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently