Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROULETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROULETTE exist?
Definitions of ROULETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a line generated by a point on one figure rolling around a second figure
- noun - a wheel with teeth for making a row of perforations
- noun - a gambling game in which players bet on which compartment of a revolving wheel a small ball will come to rest in
- A gambling game in which the players bet on which slot of a rotating disk a small ball will come to rest in.
- A small, toothed disk of tempered steel attached to a handle and used to make rows of dots, slits, or perforations, as in engraving or on a sheet of postage stamps.
- Short consecutive incisions made between individual stamps in a sheet for easy separation.
- verb - to make tiny slits in
There are 8 letters in ROULETTE: E E L O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROULETTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROULETTE plus a wildcard: ROULETTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROULETTE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROULETTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.