Scrabble word: ROULETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROULETTE exist?
Definitions of ROULETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a line generated by a point on one figure rolling around a second figure
- noun - a wheel with teeth for making a row of perforations
- noun - a gambling game in which players bet on which compartment of a revolving wheel a small ball will come to rest in
- A gambling game in which the players bet on which slot of a rotating disk a small ball will come to rest in.
- A small, toothed disk of tempered steel attached to a handle and used to make rows of dots, slits, or perforations, as in engraving or on a sheet of postage stamps.
- Short consecutive incisions made between individual stamps in a sheet for easy separation.
- verb - to make tiny slits in