Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RHUMBAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHUMBAS exist?
Definitions of RHUMBAS in dictionaries:
- noun - syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba
- noun - a folk dance in duple time that originated in Cuba with Spanish and African elements
- noun - a ballroom dance based on the Cuban folk dance
- verb - dance the rhumba
- v - to perform a ballroom dance
There are 7 letters in RHUMBAS: A B H M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHUMBAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHUMBAS plus a wildcard: RHUMBAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHUMBAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHUMBAS
- AfroCubanLatinJazzySalsaDuraBlog rhumbas and Mambos 1948-1951 Noro ...
- rhumbas southgate
- Oui Xavier Cugats Favorite rhumbas
- The Best rhumbas
- rhumbas - Los Romeros in Concert Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Strictly Dancing Cha Chas & rhumbas - Ballroom
- rhumbas and Mambos 1948-1951 - Noro Morales Songs Reviews Credits ...
- rhumbas Celebrate Southgate Melbourne
- rhumbas Fruit 2 Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.