Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMBUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBUSH exist?
Definitions of AMBUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- verb - wait in hiding to attack
- verb - hunt (quarry) by stalking and ambushing
- The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise.
- A sudden attack made from a concealed position.
- Those hiding in order to attack by surprise.
- The hiding place used for this.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to attack suddenly and without warning from a place of concealment”: guerrillas ambushing a platoon of regulars; highwaymen ambuscading a stagecoach; tax collectors bushwhacked by moonshiners; a truck waylaid and its driver robbed.
- verb - to attack from a concealed place
There are 6 letters in AMBUSH: A B H M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBUSH plus a wildcard: AMBUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBUSH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.