Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OXIDASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OXIDASES exist?
Definitions of OXIDASES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the enzymes that catalyze biological oxidation
- adj - an oxidizing enzyme [n -S] : OXIDASIC
There are 8 letters in OXIDASES: A D E I O S S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OXIDASES plus a wildcard: OXIDASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXIDASES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OXIDASES
- ... by interacting with lysyl oxidases Figure 10 The EMBO Journal
- ZAFES - Zentrum der Physiologie - Physiologie I Kardiovaskulre ...
- Genetics and Molecular Biology - Iron homeostasis related genes in ...
- SAKAMOTO Toshio
- Aiding and abetting roles of NOX oxidases in cellular transformation
- ... oxidases. The figure also illustrates the putative additional amino
- Sanjiv Sur MD
- Awards and Honors Alpha Lambda Delta HHMI Summer Research Award 2003
- ... -based inactivators of plant copperquinone containing amine oxidases
- CHRONIC HEPATITIS CIRRHOSIS AND LIVER FAILURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.