Scrabble word: AXISES
Is AXISES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AXISES in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- noun - the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- noun - in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- noun - a group of countries in special alliance
- noun - the 2nd cervical vertebra
- noun - the center around which something rotates
- adj - a straight line about which a body rotates [n AXES] : AXISED
- noun - an Asian deer
There are 6 letters in AXISES: A E I S S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXISES
Click to search all anagrams of AXISES plus a wildcard: AXISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXISES
Images for AXISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.