Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUXESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUXESIS exist?
Definitions of AUXESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - growth from increase in cell size without cell division
- Growth resulting from increase in cell size without cell division.
- n - an increase in cell size without cell division
There are 7 letters in AUXESIS: A E I S S U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUXESIS plus a wildcard: AUXESIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUXESIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUXESIS
- auxesis 2011 Dibrugarh University Techno Cultural Management Fest ...
- Fri 4.27 Izanami & Natazya present auxesis Container and Vapauteen
- auxesis - detail
- Funerary Inscription for Maria auxesis
- auxesis Mobile (auxesisMobile) on Twitter
- Meiosis - auxesis - Gattaca by Jaderlif on deviantART
- auxesis Through The Lens
- Autor auxesis
- auxesis 2012 Techno Cultural Management Festival Dibrugarh University ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.