Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERBEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERBEAR exist?
Definitions of OVERBEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - overcome
- verb - bear too much
- verb - contract the abdominal muscles during childbirth to ease delivery
- To crush or press down on with physical force.
- To prevail over, as if by superior weight or force; dominate.
- To bear an overabundance of fruit or offspring.
- verb - to bring down by superior weight or force
There are 8 letters in OVERBEAR: A B E E O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERBEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERBEAR plus a wildcard: OVERBEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERBEAR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERBEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.