Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABOVE exist?
Definitions of ABOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - an earlier section of a written text
- adj - appearing earlier in the same text
- adv - at an earlier place
- adv - in or to a place that is higher
- On high; overhead: the clouds above.
- In heaven; heavenward.
- Upstairs: a table in the dining room above.
- To a degree that is over zero: 15 above.
- In or to a higher place.
- In an earlier part of a given text: “The problems cited above have led to a number of suggestions for reform” (Wharton Magazine).
- In or to a higher rank or position: the ranks of major and above.
- Over or higher than: a cool spring above the timberline.
- Superior to in rank, position, or number; greater than: put principles above expediency.
- Beyond the level or reach of: a shot that was heard above the music.
- In preference to.
- Too honorable to bend to: I am above petty intrigue.
- An earlier part of a given text: Refer to the above for that information.
- noun - something that is above (in a higher place)
There are 5 letters in ABOVE: A B E O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABOVE plus a wildcard: ABOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABOVE
Images for ABOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.