Scrabble word: BRAVO
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAVO exist?
Definitions of BRAVO in dictionaries:
- noun - a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
- noun - a cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
- verb - applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava'
- To express approval of by shouting “bravo.
- noun - a hired killer
- verb - to applaud by shouting "bravo"
There are 5 letters in BRAVO: A B O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAVO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAVO plus a wildcard: BRAVO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAVO
Images for BRAVO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.