Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFERTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFERTORY exist?
Definitions of OFFERTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - the offerings of the congregation at a religious service
- noun - the part of the Eucharist when bread and wine are offered to God
- Often Offer- tory.
- One of the principal parts of the Eucharistic liturgy at which bread and wine are offered to God by the celebrant.
- A musical setting for this part of the liturgy.
- A collection of offerings at a religious service.
There are 9 letters in OFFERTORY: E F F O O R R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFERTORY plus a wildcard: OFFERTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFERTORY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFERTORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.