Scrabble word: NEOPHYTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEOPHYTE exist?
Definitions of NEOPHYTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant that is found in an area where it had not been recorded previously
- noun - any new participant in some activity
- noun - a new convert being taught the principles of Christianity by a catechist
- A recent convert to a belief; a proselyte.
- A beginner or novice: a neophyte at politics.
- A newly ordained priest.
- A novice of a religious order or congregation.
- noun - a person new to any field or activity
There are 8 letters in NEOPHYTE: E E H N O P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEOPHYTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEOPHYTE plus a wildcard: NEOPHYTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEOPHYTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEOPHYTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.