Scrabble word: NEOPHYTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEOPHYTE exist?
Definitions of NEOPHYTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant that is found in an area where it had not been recorded previously
- noun - any new participant in some activity
- noun - a new convert being taught the principles of Christianity by a catechist
- A recent convert to a belief; a proselyte.
- A beginner or novice: a neophyte at politics.
- A newly ordained priest.
- A novice of a religious order or congregation.
- noun - a person new to any field or activity