Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MISGUIDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISGUIDED exist?
Definitions of MISGUIDED in dictionaries:
- verb - lead someone in the wrong direction or give someone wrong directions
- verb - give bad advice to
- adj - poorly conceived or thought out
- adj - wrong in e.g. opinion or judgment
- Based or acting on error; misled: well-intentioned but misguided efforts; misguided do-gooders.
- verb - to guide wrongly
There are 9 letters in MISGUIDED: D D E G I I M S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISGUIDED plus a wildcard: MISGUIDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISGUIDED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISGUIDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.