Scrabble word: SMUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMUDGE exist?
Definitions of SMUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a smoky fire to drive away insects
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - make a smudge on
- To make dirty, especially in one small area.
- To smear or blur (something).
- To fill (an orchard or another planted area) with dense smoke from a smudge pot in order to prevent damage from insects or frost.
- To smear something as with dirt, soot, or ink.
- To become smudged: Photo negatives smudge easily.
- A blotch or smear.
- A smoky fire used as a protection against insects or frost.
- verb - to smear or dirty
There are 6 letters in SMUDGE: D E G M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMUDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMUDGE plus a wildcard: SMUDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMUDGE
Images for SMUDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.