Scrabble word: SMUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMUDGE exist?
Definitions of SMUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a smoky fire to drive away insects
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - make a smudge on
- To make dirty, especially in one small area.
- To smear or blur (something).
- To fill (an orchard or another planted area) with dense smoke from a smudge pot in order to prevent damage from insects or frost.
- To smear something as with dirt, soot, or ink.
- To become smudged: Photo negatives smudge easily.
- A blotch or smear.
- A smoky fire used as a protection against insects or frost.
- verb - to smear or dirty