Scrabble word: LONESOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONESOME exist?
Definitions of LONESOME in dictionaries:
- adj - being the only one
- adj - marked by dejection from being alone
- Dejected because of a lack of companionship.
- Producing such dejection: a lonesome hour at the bar.
- Deserted; unfrequented: a lonesome valley.
- Self: He ate the meal all by his lonesome.
- noun - the total, essential, or particular being of one person
- verb - to breed closely related stock
There are 8 letters in LONESOME: E E L M N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONESOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONESOME plus a wildcard: LONESOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONESOME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LONESOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.