Scrabble word: IMPROPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPROPER exist?
Definitions of IMPROPER in dictionaries:
- adj - not suitable or right or appropriate
- adj - not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention
- adj - not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- Not suited to circumstances or needs; unsuitable: improper shoes for a walk on the beach; improper medical treatment.
- Not in keeping with conventional mores; indecorous: improper behavior.
- Not consistent with established truth, fact, or rule; incorrect.
- What is unseemly or indelicate is in gross violation of good taste; indelicate especially suggests immodesty, coarseness, or tactlessness: unseemly to use profanity; an indelicate suggestion.
- adj - not proper