Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPROPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPROPER exist?
Definitions of IMPROPER in dictionaries:
- adj - not suitable or right or appropriate
- adj - not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention
- adj - not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- Not suited to circumstances or needs; unsuitable: improper shoes for a walk on the beach; improper medical treatment.
- Not in keeping with conventional mores; indecorous: improper behavior.
- Not consistent with established truth, fact, or rule; incorrect.
- What is unseemly or indelicate is in gross violation of good taste; indelicate especially suggests immodesty, coarseness, or tactlessness: unseemly to use profanity; an indelicate suggestion.
- adj - not proper
There are 8 letters in IMPROPER: E I M O P P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPROPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPROPER plus a wildcard: IMPROPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPROPER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPROPER
- improper fraction
- mixed numbers improper fractions convert mixed numbers into improper ...
- improper Fraction has a numerator that is larger or equal to the ...
- MIXED AND improper FRACTIONS
- An improper fraction is when the numerator is larger than the ...
- Theres really nothing improper about them and we use them in ...
- improper and mixed fraction
- the improper use of tools always tool your use properly
- Example of an improper fraction.
- improper fractions The numerator is bigger than the Denominator ...