Scrabble word: IMPROPER
Is IMPROPER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPROPER in dictionaries:
- adj - not suitable or right or appropriate
- adj - not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention
- adj - not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- Not suited to circumstances or needs; unsuitable: improper shoes for a walk on the beach; improper medical treatment.
- Not in keeping with conventional mores; indecorous: improper behavior.
- Not consistent with established truth, fact, or rule; incorrect.
- What is unseemly or indelicate is in gross violation of good taste; indelicate especially suggests immodesty, coarseness, or tactlessness: unseemly to use profanity; an indelicate suggestion.
- adj - not proper
There are 8 letters in IMPROPER: E I M O P P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPROPER
Click to search all anagrams of IMPROPER plus a wildcard: IMPROPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPROPER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPROPER
Lookup in Wiki for IMPROPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.