Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOMUNCULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMUNCULUS exist?
Definitions of HOMUNCULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is very small but who is not otherwise deformed or abnormal
- noun - a tiny fully formed individual that (according to the discredited theory of preformation) is supposed to be present in the sperm cell
- A diminutive human being.
- A miniature, fully formed individual believed by adherents of the early biological theory of preformation to be present in the sperm cell.
There are 10 letters in HOMUNCULUS: C H L M N O S U U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMUNCULUS plus a wildcard: HOMUNCULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMUNCULUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMUNCULUS
- homunculus Training
- The Sensory homunculus is an image that shows the relative amount of ...
- Filehomunculus.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- The homunculus in Chapter 02 Human Nervous System from Psychology ...
- homunculus barryandstuart.com
- ... into two versions the motor homunculus and the sensory homunculus
- homunculus 1
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.