Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FREEBASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREEBASE exist?
Definitions of FREEBASE in dictionaries:
- To purify (cocaine) by dissolving it in a heated solvent and separating and drying the precipitate.
- To prepare or use cocaine purified in this way.
- v - to use a form of cocaine that is inhaled
There are 8 letters in FREEBASE: A B E E E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREEBASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREEBASE plus a wildcard: FREEBASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREEBASE
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREEBASE
- Jeff Goldblum in the Lost World Jurassic Park 1997
- Pierce Brosnan in the Matador 2005
- Alyson Hannigan in American Pie 1999
- Terry Gilliam
- Olivia Wilde (Actor) Anyclip
- Jimmy Fallon (Actor) Anyclip
- Desmond Harrington (Actor) Anyclip
- Vera Farmiga in the Departed 2006
- Molly Sims (Actor) Anyclip
- Victoria Justice (Actor) Anyclip
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.