Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORELOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORELOCK exist?
Definitions of FORELOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a lock of hair growing (or falling) over the forehead
- noun - a lock of a horse's mane that grows forward between the ears
- A lock of hair that grows from or falls on the forehead, especially the part of a horse’s mane that falls forward between the ears.
- A cotter pin; a linchpin.
- verb - to fasten with a linchpin
There are 8 letters in FORELOCK: C E F K L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORELOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORELOCK plus a wildcard: FORELOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORELOCK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORELOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.