Scrabble word: FLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOCK exist?
Definitions of FLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a church congregation guided by a pastor
- noun - a group of birds
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - an orderly crowd
- noun - a group of sheep or goats
- verb - move as a crowd or in a group
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- A group of animals that live, travel, or feed together.
- A group of people under the leadership of one person, especially the members of a church.
- See Usage Note at collective noun.
- A tuft, as of fiber or hair.
- Waste wool or cotton used for stuffing furniture and mattresses.
- An inferior grade of wool added to cloth for extra weight.
- Pulverized wool or felt that is applied to paper, cloth, or metal to produce a texture or pattern.
- See floccule.
- To stuff with waste wool or cotton.
- To texture or pattern with pulverized wool or felt.
- verb - to gather or move in a crowd
There are 5 letters in FLOCK: C F K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOCK plus a wildcard: FLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOCK
Images for FLOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.