Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOCK exist?
Definitions of FLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a church congregation guided by a pastor
- noun - a group of birds
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - an orderly crowd
- noun - a group of sheep or goats
- verb - move as a crowd or in a group
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- A group of animals that live, travel, or feed together.
- A group of people under the leadership of one person, especially the members of a church.
- See Usage Note at collective noun.
- A tuft, as of fiber or hair.
- Waste wool or cotton used for stuffing furniture and mattresses.
- An inferior grade of wool added to cloth for extra weight.
- Pulverized wool or felt that is applied to paper, cloth, or metal to produce a texture or pattern.
- See floccule.
- To stuff with waste wool or cotton.
- To texture or pattern with pulverized wool or felt.
- v - to gather or move in a crowd
There are 5 letters in FLOCK: C F K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOCK plus a wildcard: FLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOCK
Images for FLOCK
- flock no ser operativo definitivamente y se propone a todos los ...
- flock 3.5.3 running on Windows 7 displaying the flocks new tab page.
- Galera multimedia de flock
- flock social browser gets significant update ZDNet
- flock 1.0 review Mozilla Links
- flock synonyms flock in a sentence flock quotes flock images
- ... when you can have a whole flock Indulge in the fascinating world of
- flock of Birds pictures free use image 01-47-43 by FreeFoto.com