Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOLK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLK exist?
Definitions of FOLK in dictionaries:
- noun - people in general (often used in the plural)
- noun - a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- noun - people descended from a common ancestor
- noun - the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
- The common people of a society or region considered as the representatives of a traditional way of life and especially as the originators or carriers of the customs, beliefs, and arts that make up a distinctive culture: a leader who came from the folk.
- A nation; a people.
- Often folks.
- The members of one’s family or childhood household; one’s relatives.
- Of, occurring in, or originating among the common people: folk culture; a folk hero.
- noun - a people or tribe
There are 4 letters in FOLK: F K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLK plus a wildcard: FOLK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLK
Images for FOLK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.