Scrabble word: FLECK
Is FLECK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - a small contrasting part of something
- verb - make a spot or mark onto
- A tiny mark or spot: flecks of mica in the rock.
- A small bit or flake: flecks of foam; a fleck of dandruff.
- verb - to mark with flecks (tiny streaks or spots)
There are 5 letters in FLECK: C E F K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLECK
Click to search all anagrams of FLECK plus a wildcard: FLECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLECK
Images for FLECK
Lookup in Wiki for FLECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.