Scrabble word: FIDELITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIDELITY exist?
Definitions of FIDELITY in dictionaries:
- noun - accuracy with which an electronic system reproduces the sound or image of its input signal
- noun - the quality of being faithful
- Faithfulness to obligations, duties, or observances.
- Exact correspondence with fact or with a given quality, condition, or event; accuracy.
- These nouns denote faithfulness, as to a person or a cause.
- adj - faithful to one's allegiance
There are 8 letters in FIDELITY: D E F I I L T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIDELITY plus a wildcard: FIDELITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIDELITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIDELITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.